- This event has passed.
Creating Inclusive Work Environments
August 23, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
In this session, you’ll learn about:
- Diversity & inclusion are focus areas for many organizations today, and for good reason.
- You’ll learn how establishing a diverse workforce is not just a good thing to do, it’s good for business (e.g. increased innovation, higher employee engagement, better customer experience).
- Creating a diverse workforce requires a culture of inclusion. Therefore, you will also walk away with an understanding of best practices for creating an environment where all employees feel comfortable bringing their “authentic self” to work.
- The workshop will include an opportunity for you to draft an initial action plan for your business with time for Q&A.
- The workshop is free for BBB accredited businesses.